valium 10 mg brand buy valium roche 10
$100.00 – $280.00
supplied by : Roche Laboratories.
Imprint: ROCHE ROCHE VALIUM 10
Strength: 10 mg
Size: 9.00 mm
Box: 100 pills
valium 10 mg brand valium roche 10
valium 10 mg is available for oral administration as tablets containing 2 mg, 5 mg or 10 mg diazepam. In addition to the active ingredient diazepam, each tablet contains the following inactive ingredients: anhydrous lactose, corn starch, pregelatinized starch and calcium stearate with the following dyes: 5-mg tablets contain FD&C Yellow No. 6 and D&C Yellow No. 10; 10-mg tablets contain FD&C Blue No. 1. Valium 2-mg tablets contain no dye.
Generic Name: diazepam
Pill with imprint ROCHE ROCHE VALIUM 10 is Blue, Round and has been identified as Valium 10 mg. It is supplied by Roche Laboratories.
Valium is used in the treatment of anxiety; alcohol withdrawal; endoscopy or radiology premedication; seizures; icu agitation and belongs to the drug classes benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Valium 10 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
valium roche 10
Management of anxiety disorders, ethanol withdrawal symptoms; skeletal muscle
relaxant; treatment of convulsive disorders; preoperative or preprocedural sedation and amnesia, Panic
disorders; short-term treatment of spasticity in children with cerebral palsy; sedation for mechanicallyventilated patients in the intensive care unit Rectal gel: Management of selected, refractory epilepsy patients on stable regimens of antiepileptic drugs requiring intermittent use of diaz
epam to control episodes of increased seizure activity.
Available dosage form in the hospital:
TAB (10 MG, 5MG, 2MG), RECTAL TUBE (5 MG, 10MG), 10MG AMP
- Acute ethanol withdrawal: Oral: 10 mg 3-4 times during first 24 hours, then decrease to 5 mg 3-4
times/day as needed
- Anticonvulsant (acute treatment): Rectal gel: 0.2 mg/kg. Note: Dosage should be rounded upward to the next available dose, 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5, 15, 17.5, and 20 mg/dose; dose may be repeated in 4-12 hours if needed; do not use for more than 5 episodes per month or more than one episode every 5 days.
- Anxiety (symptoms/disorders): Oral, I.M, I.V.: 2-10 mg 2-4 times/day if needed
- Muscle spasm: I.V., I.M.: Initial: 5-10 mg; then 5-10 mg in 3-4 hours, if necessary. Larger doses may be required if associated with tetanus.
- Sedation in the ICU patient: I.V.: Loading dose: 5-10 mg; Maintenance dose: 0.03-0.1 mg/kg every 30 minutes to 6 hours (Barr, 2013)
- Skeletal muscle relaxant (adjunct therapy): Oral: 2-10 mg 3-4 times/day
- Status epilepticus:
- I.V.: 5-10 mg every 5-10 minutes given over ≤5 mg/minute (maximum dose: 30 mg)
- Rectal gel: Premonitory/Out-of-hospital treatment: 10 mg once; may repeat once if necessary
- Rapid tranquilization of agitated patient (administer every 30-60 minutes): Oral: 5-10 mg; average total dose for tranquilization: 20-60 mg
Oral absorption is more reliable than I.M. Elderly and/or debilitated patients:
- Oral: 2-2.5 mg 1-2 times/day initially; increase gradually as needed and tolerated.
- Rectal gel: Due to the increased half-life in elderly and debilitated patients, consider reducing dose.
100 pills, 200 pills, 300 pills, 500 pills