percocet 10 mg buy best oxycodone and acetaminophen
$1.80 price per pill
percocet 10 mg oxycodone and acetaminophen
percocet 10 mg oxycodone and acetaminophen is an opioid pain medication. An opioid is sometimes called a narcotic. Percocet contains a combination of acetaminophen and oxycodone. Acetaminophen is a less potent pain reliever that increases the effects of oxycodone.
INDICATIONS AND USAGE
PERCOCET is indicated for the management of pain severe enough to require an opioid analgesic and for which alternative treatments are inadequate.
Limitations of Use
Because of the risks of addiction, abuse, and misuse, with opioids, even at recommended doses , reserve PERCOCET for use in patients for whom alternative treatment options [e.g., non-opioid analgesics]
- Have not been tolerated, or are not expected to be tolerated,
- Have not provided adequate analgesia, or are not expected to provide adequate analgesia
PERCOCET is contraindicated in patients with:
- Significant respiratory depression
- Acute or severe bronchial asthma in an unmonitored setting or in the absence of resuscitative equipment
- Known or suspected gastrointestinal obstruction, including paralytic ileus
- Hypersensitivity to oxycodone, acetaminophen, or any other component of the product (e.g., anaphylaxis)