GG249 xanax bar (Alprazolam 2 mg) buy sandoz xanax
supplied by : Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Size: 15.00 mm
Imprint: GG 249
Strength: 2 mg
GG249 xanax bar (Alprazolam 2 mg)
GG249 xanax bar (Alprazolam 2 mg) Alprazolam Sandoz is used: to treat severe anxiety symptoms which cause distress or disturb normal functioning.
It belongs to a group of medicines called benzodiazepines. These agents have an anxiety reducing,
sedative and muscle-relaxant effect.
used also to treat:
• panic attacks.
It contains the active ingredient
alprazolam. Alprazolam belongs to a group of medicines called benzodiazepines. These medicines are thought to work by their action on brain chemicals.
What GG249 xanax bar looks like
Alprazolam Sandoz comes in 4 types of tablets:
- Alprazolam Sandoz 0.25mg – oval white tablet marked A|25 and arrow symbol.
- Alprazolam Sandoz 0.5mg – oval pink tablet marked A|5 and arrow symbol.
- Alprazolam Sandoz 1mg – oval light blue tablet marked A|1 and arrow symbol.
- Alprazolam Sandoz 2mg – rectangular white tablet marked | A I 2 | and triple scored. The 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg tablets are available in blisters of 50 tablets. The 2mg tablets are available in bottles of 500 tablets.
What you need to know before you take Alprazolam
Do not take GG249 xanax bar Sandoz if you
- if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to alprazolam or other similar benzodiazepine medicines, or
any of the other ingredients of Alprazolam Sandozthis medicine (listed in section 6)
- if you have a specific muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis)
- if you have severe respiratory disturbances (e.g. chronic bronchitis or emphysema)
- if you have respiratory arrest during sleep (sleep apnoe syndrome)
- if you have a severely reduced liver function.
Storage GG249 xanax bar
Keep your medicine in the original container.
Keep your blister pack in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 25°C. Keep your bottle in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 30°C. Do not store Alprazolam Sandoz or any other medicine in the bathroom or near a sink. Do not leave it on a window sill or in the car.
Heat and dampness can destroy some medicines. Keep it where children cannot
reach it. A locked cupboard at least one-anda-half metres above the ground is a good place to store medicines.
How to store Alprazolam Sandoz GG249 xanax bar
Keep GG249 xanax bar out of the sight and reach of children. Do not store above 25°C in the original pack in order to protect from light. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Do not use Alprazolam Sandoz after the expiry date which is stated on the blister strips and carton after ‘Exp.:’.
If you experience any of the above side effects or if you notice any side effects not listed in this
leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
The following symptoms occur particularly at the beginning of treatment and usually disappear
after continuation of treatment:
- feeling lifeless
- reduced alertness
- muscle weakness
- coordination problems, such as feeling drunk
- visual disturbances, such as blurred vision or double vision
Other side effects are:
- gastrointestinal disturbances such as constipation, diarrhoea, nausea and vomiting
- lack of appetite (anorexia)
- stimulation of appetite and weight gain
- swallowing difficulties
How to take xanax sandoz
Follow all directions given to you by your doctor or pharmacist carefully.
They may differ from the information contained in this leaflet.
If you do not understand the instructions, ask your doctor or pharmacist for help.
How much to take The dose varies from patient to patient. Your doctor will tell you how many tablets you need to take each day.
This depends on your condition and whether or not you are taking any other medicines. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure of the correct dose for you. They will tell you exactly how much to take.
Follow the instructions they give you. If you take the wrong dose, GG249 xanax bar Sandoz may not work as well and your problem may not
Starting dose: 0.25 – 0.5 mg three times daily.
If the effect is insufficient the dosage may be increased by your doctor to a maximum of 3 mg per day (= 24 hours), divided into several doses.
Elderly, debilitated patients and patients with disturbed kidney function or mild liver dysfunction
Starting dose: 0.25 mg two to three times per day (= 24 hours).
If the effect is insufficient the dosage may be increased by your doctor to a maximum of 0.75 mg
per day (= 24 hours), divided into several doses.
The tablets should be taken at the same time everyday with a glass of water. The tablet can be taken
independently of mealtimes. There is a reduced clearance of the drug and an increased sensitivity to the drug in elderly
patients. GG249 xanax bar ( Alprazolam Sandoz) is not recommended for patients with severely reduced liver function. See chapter