codeine linctus bp 200 ml Buy codeine uk
codeine linctus bp 200 ml
codeine linctus bp 200 ml is a centrally acting weak analgesic.
What Colour is codeine Linctus?
What cough is codeine Linctus for?
Does this cough medicine have any side effects?
Like all medicines, Codeine Linctus Sugar Free can have side effects, although not everyone will experience them. These side effects include:
- Signs that a high amount of morphine is being produced in the body, e.g. slow or shallow breathing, confusion, sleepiness, small pupils, feeling or being sick, constipation, lack of appetite
- Feeling or being sick
- Dizziness or vertigo
- Loss of appetite
- Feeling unwell
- Muscle twitching or stiffness
- Disturbed sleep
- Difficulty passing water
- Dry mouth
- A headache
- Facial flushing
- Fluid retention, e.g. swollen ankles and feet
- Abnormal heartbeat
- Feeling faint when standing up
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Low body heat
- Mood changes
- Feeling restless or confused
- Pinpoint pupils or other problems with eyesight
- Abdominal pain, including pain caused by inflammation of the pancreas or bile duct problems
- Ureteric spasm causing stomach or lower back pain
- Low sexual urge
- Allergic reactions, e.g. itching, rash
- Elderly people may experience incontinence, diarrhoea, stomach pain, blocked bowel
- Prolonged use may worsen irritable bowel syndrome
- Prolonged use may lead to addiction, dependence or tolerance (where the medicine loses its effect)
How to store this product
Store in a cool, dry place that is below 25 degrees C. Store in the original container, which will protect the product from light. Do not use after the expiration date printed on the bottle has passed. Keep out of sight and reach of children.